FASTEST WAY TO MAKE A WEBSITE
PART 1: Domain Name from GoDaddy
- Many people put off building a website (for business or personal reasons) because they think it’s hard or costly.
- But in this video tutorial series, we’ll show you the fastest way to make a website, step-by-step with WordPress from scratch (and very cheap).
- Yes, you could build a FREE website. But for the sake of saving a few bucks, it’s generally not the best way to build a website.
PART 2: Get HostGator Web Hosting
- In this video we will get cheap web hosting and show you the best way of building a website from scratch in this step-by-step instructional WordPress tutorial.
- Get 25% off hosting with this 2012 HostGator coupon code: EFFICIENCY (simply enter it during checkout)
- Follow this link for your cheap web hosting: http://www.drefficiency/hostgator
1:07 – Step 2. Choose a Web Hosting Plan
* Recommend “Baby” plan
* This allows more than1 domain
1:39 – Step 3. Sign Up for Web Hosting (Host Gator)
2:52 – Step 4. Login to Host Gator Control Panel
3:26 – Step 5. Update Name Servers
* Right now, when we goto www.welovepreloved.com, it goes to Godaddy.
* We need to Update the name servers to it goes to Host Gator instead.
* A name server converts Domain Names (like www.welovepreloved.com) into IP addresses (like 188.8.131.52).
* We need to login to Godaddy and change the name servers to the ones that Host Gator has given us.
* After 24 hours, when people type in “www.welovepreloved.com”, it will goto Host Gator.
PART 3: Installing WordPress
- In this video we will Install WordPress so your website will be up and running quickly.
PART 4: Get WordPress Themes
- Choose your template at http://www.drefficiency.com/themes
- In this video we will choose and install a Hot & Cheap WordPress Theme/Template.